Find out how we can help you!

Condominium Insurance Specialists of America:

Community Association Specialists

Who can file a claim?

1.       If the policy is held by you personally, any of the name insured’s can submit a claim. 2.     For our insured’s residing in a Community Association, only the Property Manager or a Board Member can submit a claim.

How do I determine if I should file a claim?

1.       Call Grace or Barbara to help you determine this. Many times a claim is under the deductible, so we would not recommend submitting the claim.

2.       When a slip and fall injury or water damage occurs, we always recommend reporting it to us immediately. You don’t want the claim to be denied later for late reporting.

Please reload